Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
The integration of proteomics and systems approaches to map regulatory mechanisms underpinning platelet function
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 144–154, January 2013
How to Cite
Wright, B., Stanley, R. G., Kaiser, W. J. and Gibbins, J. M. (2013), The integration of proteomics and systems approaches to map regulatory mechanisms underpinning platelet function. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 144–154. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200095
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 12:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!