Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–6 in colour.
Glycoproteomics using fluid-based specimens in the discovery of lung cancer protein biomarkers: Promise and challenge
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 55–69, January 2013
How to Cite
Li, Q. K., Gabrielson, E., Askin, F., Chan, D. W. and Zhang, H. (2013), Glycoproteomics using fluid-based specimens in the discovery of lung cancer protein biomarkers: Promise and challenge. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 55–69. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200105
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!