These authors contributed equally to this work.
Trauma-associated human neutrophil alterations revealed by comparative proteomics profiling
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Vascular Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 7-8, pages 571–583, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, J.-Y., Krovvidi, R. K., Gao, Y., Gao, H., Petritis, B. O., De, A. K., Miller-Graziano, C. L., Bankey, P. E., Petyuk, V. A., Nicora, C. D., Clauss, T. R., Moore, R. J., Shi, T., Brown, J. N., Kaushal, A., Xiao, W., Davis, R. W., Maier, R. V., Tompkins, R. G., Qian, W.-J., Camp, D. G., Smith, R. D. and the Inflammation and the Host Response to Injury Large Scale Collaborative Research Program (2013), Trauma-associated human neutrophil alterations revealed by comparative proteomics profiling. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 571–583. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200109
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 03:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U54 GM-62119–02, T32 GM-008256, P41 GM103493, DP2OD006668
- EMSL (Environmental Molecular Science Laboratory
- US Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Biological and Environmental Research on the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) campus in Richland, Washington
- Battelle for the DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC05–76RLO-1830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!