These authors contributed equally to this work.
Trauma-associated human neutrophil alterations revealed by comparative proteomics profiling
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Vascular Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 7-8, pages 571–583, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, J.-Y., Krovvidi, R. K., Gao, Y., Gao, H., Petritis, B. O., De, A. K., Miller-Graziano, C. L., Bankey, P. E., Petyuk, V. A., Nicora, C. D., Clauss, T. R., Moore, R. J., Shi, T., Brown, J. N., Kaushal, A., Xiao, W., Davis, R. W., Maier, R. V., Tompkins, R. G., Qian, W.-J., Camp, D. G., Smith, R. D. and the Inflammation and the Host Response to Injury Large Scale Collaborative Research Program (2013), Trauma-associated human neutrophil alterations revealed by comparative proteomics profiling. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 571–583. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200109
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 03:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U54 GM-62119–02, T32 GM-008256, P41 GM103493, DP2OD006668
- EMSL (Environmental Molecular Science Laboratory
- US Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Biological and Environmental Research on the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) campus in Richland, Washington
- Battelle for the DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC05–76RLO-1830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!