Considerations on selected reaction monitoring experiments: Implications for the selectivity and accuracy of measurements
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on New and Emerging Technologies for Clinical Proteomics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 609–614, December 2012
How to Cite
Domon, B. (2012), Considerations on selected reaction monitoring experiments: Implications for the selectivity and accuracy of measurements. Prot. Clin. Appl., 6: 609–614. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200111
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2012 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Fonds National de la Recherche Luxembourg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!