These authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparative proteomics and correlated signaling network of kidney in ApoE deficient mouse
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Diagnostic Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 829–838, December 2013
How to Cite
Lv, X., Ai, J., Li, M., Wang, H., Chen, T., Fang, Y., Liu, Y., Zhou, P., Chen, M., Tan, R., Liu, Y., Yang, Y. and Zhou, Q. (2013), Comparative proteomics and correlated signaling network of kidney in ApoE deficient mouse. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 829–838. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200112
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 3 and 5 in colour.
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2013 09:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB944002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31271563
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!