Proteomics of plaques and novel sources of potential biomarkers for atherosclerosis
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Vascular Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 7-8, pages 490–503, August 2013
How to Cite
Bleijerveld, O. B., Zhang, Y.-N., Beldar, S., Hoefer, I. E., Sze, S. K., Pasterkamp, G. and de Kleijn, D. P. V. (2013), Proteomics of plaques and novel sources of potential biomarkers for atherosclerosis. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 490–503. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200119
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!