Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3, and 4 in colour.
Total serum glycan analysis is superior to lectin-FLISA for the early detection of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Glycan Biomarker Discovery
Volume 7, Issue 9-10, pages 690–700, October 2013
How to Cite
Comunale, M. A., Wang, M., Anbarasan, N., Betesh, L., Karabudak, A., Moritz, E., Devarajan, K., Marrero, J., Block, T. M. and Mehta, A. (2013), Total serum glycan analysis is superior to lectin-FLISA for the early detection of hepatocellular carcinoma. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 690–700. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200125
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Numbers: R01 CA120206, U01 CA168856
- Hepatitis B Foundation
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!