Can proteomics yield insight into aging aorta?
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Vascular Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 7-8, pages 477–489, August 2013
How to Cite
Fu, Z., Wang, M., Everett, A., Lakatta, E. and Van Eyk, J. (2013), Can proteomics yield insight into aging aorta?. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 477–489. doi: 10.1002/prca.201200138
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 03:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- NHLBI-HV-10-05 (2) (J.V.E.)
- PO1 HL10026 (J.V.E.)
- 1R01HL111362-01A (J.V.E., D.H.)
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!