Colour Online: See the article to view Fig. 1 in colour.
O-GlcNAcomics—Revealing roles of O-GlcNAcylation in disease mechanisms and development of potential diagnostics
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Glycan Biomarker Discovery
Volume 7, Issue 9-10, pages 597–606, October 2013
How to Cite
Copeland, R. J., Han, G. and Hart, G. W. (2013), O-GlcNAcomics—Revealing roles of O-GlcNAcylation in disease mechanisms and development of potential diagnostics. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 597–606. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300001
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 04:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01CA42486, R01DK61671, N01-HV-00240, P01HL107153, R24DK084949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!