Colour Online: See the article to view Figs. 3 and 4 in colour.
Development of a label-free LC-MS/MS strategy to approach the identification of candidate protein biomarkers of disease recurrence in prostate cancer patients in a clinical trial of combined hormone and radiation therapy
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Cancer Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 5-6, pages 316–326, June 2013
How to Cite
Morrissey, B., O'Shea, C., Armstrong, J., Rooney, C., Staunton, L., Sheehan, M., Shannon, A. M. and Pennington, S. R. (2013), Development of a label-free LC-MS/MS strategy to approach the identification of candidate protein biomarkers of disease recurrence in prostate cancer patients in a clinical trial of combined hormone and radiation therapy. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 316–326. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300004
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- St Luke's Institute of Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!