Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
Effects of gamma irradiation and 15 days of subsequent ex vivo storage on the cytosolic red blood cell proteome analyzed by 2D-DIGE and Orbitrap MS
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Vascular Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 7-8, pages 561–570, August 2013
How to Cite
Walpurgis, K., Kohler, M., Thomas, A., Wenzel, F., Geyer, H., Schänzer, W. and Thevis, M. (2013), Effects of gamma irradiation and 15 days of subsequent ex vivo storage on the cytosolic red blood cell proteome analyzed by 2D-DIGE and Orbitrap MS. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 561–570. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300009
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 06:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Federal Ministry of the Interior of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Manfred-Donike-Institute for Doping Analysis
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!