Proteomics in aortic aneurysm – What have we learnt so far?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Vascular Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 7-8, pages 504–515, August 2013
How to Cite
Abdulkareem, N., Skroblin, P., Jahangiri, M. and Mayr, M. (2013), Proteomics in aortic aneurysm – What have we learnt so far?. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 504–515. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300016
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- National Institute for Health Research
- Senior Research Fellowship of the British Heart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!