These authors contributed equally to this work.
Quantification of seven apolipoproteins in human plasma by proteotypic peptides using fast LC-MS/MS
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Diagnostic Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 794–801, December 2013
How to Cite
Ceglarek, U., Dittrich, J., Becker, S., Baumann, F., Kortz, L. and Thiery, J. (2013), Quantification of seven apolipoproteins in human plasma by proteotypic peptides using fast LC-MS/MS. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 794–801. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300034
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 02:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Universität Leipzig
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Free State of Saxony
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!