Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 3 in colour.
Plasma protein analysis of patients with different B-cell lymphomas using high-content antibody microarrays
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Diagnostic Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 802–812, December 2013
How to Cite
Schröder, C., Srinivasan, H., Sill, M., Linseisen, J., Fellenberg, K., Becker, N., Nieters, A. and Hoheisel, J. D. (2013), Plasma protein analysis of patients with different B-cell lymphomas using high-content antibody microarrays. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 802–812. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300048
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 02:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!