Imaging mass spectrometry: A new tool for pathology in a molecular age
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Diagnostic Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 733–738, December 2013
How to Cite
Norris, J. L. and Caprioli, R. M. (2013), Imaging mass spectrometry: A new tool for pathology in a molecular age. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 733–738. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300055
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 04:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5 P41 RR031461
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8 P41 GM103391
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!