Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
Development of proteome-wide binding reagents for research and diagnostics
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Diagnostic Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 756–766, December 2013
How to Cite
Taussig, M. J., Schmidt, R., Cook, E. A. and Stoevesandt, O. (2013), Development of proteome-wide binding reagents for research and diagnostics. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 756–766. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300060
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2013 04:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!