Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Unraveling the complexity of neurodegeneration in brains of subjects with Down syndrome: Insights from proteomics
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Reviews 2014
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 73–85, February 2014
How to Cite
Perluigi, M., Di Domenico, F. and Buttterfield, D. A. (2014), Unraveling the complexity of neurodegeneration in brains of subjects with Down syndrome: Insights from proteomics. Prot. Clin. Appl., 8: 73–85. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300066
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: AG-05119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!