Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
Prediction of glycan motifs using quantitative analysis of multi-lectin binding: Motifs on MUC1 produced by cultured pancreatic cancer cells
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Glycan Biomarker Discovery
Volume 7, Issue 9-10, pages 632–641, October 2013
How to Cite
McCarter, C., Kletter, D., Tang, H., Partyka, K., Ma, Y., Singh, S., Yadav, J., Bern, M. and Haab, B. B. (2013), Prediction of glycan motifs using quantitative analysis of multi-lectin binding: Motifs on MUC1 produced by cultured pancreatic cancer cells. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 632–641. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300069
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 02:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- NCI (Alliance of Glycobiologists for Cancer Detection. Grant Number: U01CA168896
- Early Detection Research Network. Grant Number: U01CA152653
- Van Andel Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!