Targeted proteomics strategy applied to biomarker evaluation
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Focus on Diagnostic Proteomics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 739–747, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J., Gallien, S., van Oostrum, J. and Domon, B. (2013), Targeted proteomics strategy applied to biomarker evaluation. Prot. Clin. Appl., 7: 739–747. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300070
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- Ministry for Higher Education of Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- National de la Recherche (FNR), PEARL and CORE
- Thermo Scientific
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!