Additional corresponding author: Professor Boris Turk, E-mail: email@example.com
Cysteine cathepsins and their potential in clinical therapy and biomarker discovery
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Proteases and Disease
Volume 8, Issue 5-6, pages 416–426, June 2014
How to Cite
Fonović, M. and Turk, B. (2014), Cysteine cathepsins and their potential in clinical therapy and biomarker discovery. Prot. Clin. Appl., 8: 416–426. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300085
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 05:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- Slovene Research Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!