The secretome of the working human skeletal muscle—A promising opportunity to combat the metabolic disaster?
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Reviews 2014
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 5–18, February 2014
How to Cite
Weigert, C., Lehmann, R., Hartwig, S. and Lehr, S. (2014), The secretome of the working human skeletal muscle—A promising opportunity to combat the metabolic disaster?. Prot. Clin. Appl., 8: 5–18. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300094
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 06:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- German Center for Diabetes Research. Grant Number: DZD e.V.: 01GI0925
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.