Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
Understanding fibroblast activation protein (FAP): Substrates, activities, expression and targeting for cancer therapy
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Proteases and Disease
Volume 8, Issue 5-6, pages 454–463, June 2014
How to Cite
Hamson, E. J., Keane, F. M., Tholen, S., Schilling, O. and Gorrell, M. D. (2014), Understanding fibroblast activation protein (FAP): Substrates, activities, expression and targeting for cancer therapy. Prot. Clin. Appl., 8: 454–463. doi: 10.1002/prca.201300095
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia). Grant Number: 632822
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!