Both these authors contributed equally to this study.
Identification of cardiac myofilament protein isoforms using multiple mass spectrometry based approaches
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications
Special Issue: Cardiovascular Disease: Clinical and Translational Proteomics
Volume 8, Issue 7-8, pages 578–589, August 2014
How to Cite
Kooij, V., Venkatraman, V., Kirk, J. A., Ubaida-Mohien, C., Graham, D. R., Faber, M. J. and Van Eyk, J. E. (2014), Identification of cardiac myofilament protein isoforms using multiple mass spectrometry based approaches. Prot. Clin. Appl., 8: 578–589. doi: 10.1002/prca.201400039
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2014 05:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2014
- Proteomic Initiative contracts. Grant Numbers: NHLBI-HV-10-05(2), HHSN268201000032C
- American Heart Association post-doctoral fellowship. Grant Number: 12POST11520006
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.