Mechanical and Swelling Properties of Copolyurethanes based on Hydroxy-Terminated Polybutadiene and its hydrogenated analog
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1997 Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 289–295, October 1997
How to Cite
Sekkar, V., Krishnamurthy, V. N. and Jain, S. R. (1997), Mechanical and Swelling Properties of Copolyurethanes based on Hydroxy-Terminated Polybutadiene and its hydrogenated analog. Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 22: 289–295. doi: 10.1002/prep.19970220508
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!