Burning Characteristics and Sensitivity Characteristics of Some Guanidinium 1,5′-bis-1H-Tetrazolate/Metal Oxide Mixtures as Candidate Gas Generating Agent
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 51–56, February 2011
How to Cite
Date, S., Sugiyama, T., Itadzu, N. and Nishi, S. (2011), Burning Characteristics and Sensitivity Characteristics of Some Guanidinium 1,5′-bis-1H-Tetrazolate/Metal Oxide Mixtures as Candidate Gas Generating Agent. Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 36: 51–56. doi: 10.1002/prep.201000029
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!