The Effect of Ambient Conditions on the Burning Rate of Gel Fuel Droplets
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 199–203, April 2013
How to Cite
Bar-or, D. and Natan, B. (2013), The Effect of Ambient Conditions on the Burning Rate of Gel Fuel Droplets. Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 38: 199–203. doi: 10.1002/prep.201200090
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Helen and Robert Asher Space Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!