Burning Characteristics of Ammonium Nitrate-Based Composite Propellants Supplemented with Fe2O3
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 547–554, August 2013
How to Cite
Naya, T. and Kohga, M. (2013), Burning Characteristics of Ammonium Nitrate-Based Composite Propellants Supplemented with Fe2O3. Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 38: 547–554. doi: 10.1002/prep.201200159
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!