Comparison of the Crystals Obtained by Precipitation of CL-20 with Different Chemical Purity
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 791–797, December 2013
How to Cite
Maksimowski, P., Skupiński, W. and Szczygielska, J. (2013), Comparison of the Crystals Obtained by Precipitation of CL-20 with Different Chemical Purity. Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 38: 791–797. doi: 10.1002/prep.201300064
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2013
- State Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: N N209 084038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!