Correlation between trunk control, respiratory muscle strength and spirometry in patients with stroke: An observational study
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Physiotherapy Research International
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 218–224, December 2011
How to Cite
Jandt, S. R., da Sil Caballero, R. M., Junior, L. A. F. and Dias, A. S. (2011), Correlation between trunk control, respiratory muscle strength and spirometry in patients with stroke: An observational study. Physiother. Res. Int., 16: 218–224. doi: 10.1002/pri.495
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!