The North Star Clinical Network for Paediatric Neuromuscular Disease: Collaborators (53): Manzur A.Y., Muntoni F., Robb S., Main M., Kemp J. (Great Ormond Street Hospital, London), Scott E. (Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, London), Bushby K., Straub V., A. Sarkozy, E. Strehle, R. Venkateswaran, Eagle E., Mayhew A. (Institute of Human Genetics, Newcastle), Roper H., McMurchie H., Grace A. (Heartlands Hospital, Birmingham), Spinty S., Peachey G., Shillington S. (Alder Hey Children's Hospital, Liverpool), Quinlivan R., Groves L. (Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Oswestry), Wraige E., Jungbluth H., Sheehan J., Spahr R. (Evalina Children's Hospital, London), Hughes I., Bateman E., Cammiss C. (Royal Manchester Children's Hospital), Childs A.M., Pallant L., Psyden K. (Leeds General Infirmary), Baxter P. (Sheffield Children's Hospital), Naismith K., Keddie A. (King's Cross Hospital, Dundee), Horrocks I., McWilliam R., Di Marco M. (Yorkhill Children's Hospital, Glasgow), Hartley L., Sheen B., Fenton-May J. (University Hospital Wales, Cardiff), Jardine P., Majumdar A., Jenkins L. (Frenchay Hospital, Bristol), Chow G., Miah A. (Queen's Medical Centre University Hospital, Nottingham), de Goede C. (Preston Royal Hospital), Thomas N., Geary M., Keslake K. (Southampton General Hospital), White C., Greenfield K. (Morriston Hospital, Swansea), MacAuley S. (Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children), Baxter A., Yirrell Y., Longman C. (Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh).
Development of a Functional Assessment Scale for Ambulatory Boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Physiotherapy Research International
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 101–109, June 2012
How to Cite
Scott, E., Eagle, M., Mayhew, A., Freeman, J., Main, M., Sheehan, J., Manzur, A., Muntoni, F. and The North Star Clinical Network for Paediatric Neuromuscular Disease (2012), Development of a Functional Assessment Scale for Ambulatory Boys with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. Physiother. Res. Int., 17: 101–109. doi: 10.1002/pri.520
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.