Combined Therapy (Ultrasound and Interferential Current) in Patients with Fibromyalgia: Once or Twice in a Week?
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Physiotherapy Research International
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 142–149, September 2012
How to Cite
Moretti, F. A., Marcondes, F. B., Provenza, J. R., Fukuda, T. Y., de Vasconcelos, R. A. and Roizenblatt, S. (2012), Combined Therapy (Ultrasound and Interferential Current) in Patients with Fibromyalgia: Once or Twice in a Week?. Physiother. Res. Int., 17: 142–149. doi: 10.1002/pri.525
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 05/56816-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.