Oscar Alvizo and Seema Mittal contributed equally to this work.
Structural, kinetic, and thermodynamic studies of specificity designed HIV-1 protease
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Protein Society
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1029–1041, July 2012
How to Cite
Alvizo, O., Mittal, S., Mayo, S. L. and Schiffer, C. A. (2012), Structural, kinetic, and thermodynamic studies of specificity designed HIV-1 protease. Protein Science, 21: 1029–1041. doi: 10.1002/pro.2086
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2012 04:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 GM064347, P01 GM66524
- National Institutes of Health, National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR007707
- Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the US Department of Energy
- National Center for Research Resources of the National Institutes of Health
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.