Three intrinsically unstructured mussel adhesive proteins, mfp-1, mfp-2, and mfp-3: Analysis by circular dichroism
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Protein Society
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1689–1695, November 2012
How to Cite
Hwang, D. S. and Waite, J. H. (2012), Three intrinsically unstructured mussel adhesive proteins, mfp-1, mfp-2, and mfp-3: Analysis by circular dichroism. Protein Science, 21: 1689–1695. doi: 10.1002/pro.2147
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 02:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1121053
- the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-C1ABA001-2011-0029960
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.