Alicia Sather and Janice L. Robertson contributed equally to this work.
Structure and electrostatic property of cytoplasmic domain of ZntB transporter†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Protein Society
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 2043–2052, October 2009
How to Cite
Tan, K., Sather, A., Robertson, J. L., Moy, S., Roux, B. and Joachimiak, A. (2009), Structure and electrostatic property of cytoplasmic domain of ZntB transporter. Protein Science, 18: 2043–2052. doi: 10.1002/pro.215
The U.S. Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM074942
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-62342
- PGS-D international fellowship from NSERC Canada
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PRO_215_sm_SuppInfo.doc||1004K||Electronic Supplementary Materials|
|PRO_215_sm_SuppFig-1.tif||5216K||Supporting Figure 1|
|PRO_215_sm_SuppFig-2.tif||5966K||Supporting Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.