Dynamics and functional differences between dendroaspin and rhodostomin: Insights into protein scaffolds in integrin recognition
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Protein Society
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1872–1884, December 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, C.-H., Chen, Y.-C., Shiu, J.-H., Chang, Y.-T., Chang, Y.-S., Huang, C.-H., Chen, C.-Y. and Chuang, W.-J. (2012), Dynamics and functional differences between dendroaspin and rhodostomin: Insights into protein scaffolds in integrin recognition. Protein Science, 21: 1872–1884. doi: 10.1002/pro.2169
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2012 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC-100-2325-B-006-006, NSC-100-2323-B-006-001-CC2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!