A novel mechanism of ligand binding and release in the odorant binding protein 20 from the malaria mosquito Anopheles gambiae
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 11–21, January 2013
How to Cite
Ziemba, B. P., Murphy, E. J., Edlin, H. T. and Jones, D. N. M. (2013), A novel mechanism of ligand binding and release in the odorant binding protein 20 from the malaria mosquito Anopheles gambiae. Protein Science, 22: 11–21. doi: 10.1002/pro.2179
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2012 02:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: DC008834 (to D.N.M.J.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.