A comparison of successful and failed protein interface designs highlights the challenges of designing buried hydrogen bonds
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 74–82, January 2013
How to Cite
Stranges, P. B. and Kuhlman, B. (2013), A comparison of successful and failed protein interface designs highlights the challenges of designing buried hydrogen bonds. Protein Science, 22: 74–82. doi: 10.1002/pro.2187
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 11:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1-GM73960
Additional supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.