Age-dependent racemization of serine residues in a human chaperone protein
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 93–100, January 2013
How to Cite
Hooi, M. Y. S., Raftery, M. J. and Truscott, R. J. W. (2013), Age-dependent racemization of serine residues in a human chaperone protein. Protein Science, 22: 93–100. doi: 10.1002/pro.2191
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 05:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Number: 512334
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PRO_2191_sm_SuppFig1.tif||95K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.