The coordinates and structure factors for human C3a and C3a desArg are deposited in the RCSB as entries 4HW5 and 4HWJ.
Human C3a and C3a desArg anaphylatoxins have conserved structures, in contrast to C5a and C5a desArg†
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 204–212, February 2013
How to Cite
Bajic, G., Yatime, L., Klos, A. and Andersen, G. R. (2013), Human C3a and C3a desArg anaphylatoxins have conserved structures, in contrast to C5a and C5a desArg. Protein Science, 22: 204–212. doi: 10.1002/pro.2200
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 04:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- DFG-founded CRC587/N16 (Immune reactions of the lung in allergy and infections)
- Hallas-Møller (stipend from the Novo-Nordisk Foundation)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PRO_2200_sm_SuppFig1.tif||2646K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|PRO_2200_sm_SuppFig2.tif||11358K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.