X-ray coordinates have been deposited in the Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, N. J. (accession no. 4I3G).
The structure of DesR from Streptomyces venezuelae, a β-glucosidase involved in macrolide activation
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 883–892, July 2013
How to Cite
Zmudka, M. W., Thoden, J. B. and Holden, H. M. (2013), The structure of DesR from Streptomyces venezuelae, a β-glucosidase involved in macrolide activation. Protein Science, 22: 883–892. doi: 10.1002/pro.2204
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 11:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- NIH. Grant Number: DK47814
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.