Conflict of interest: All authors employed at Novo Nordisk own Novo Nordisk stocks.
Insulin analog with additional disulfide bond has increased stability and preserved activity†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 296–305, March 2013
How to Cite
Vinther, T. N., Norrman, M., Ribel, U., Huus, K., Schlein, M., Steensgaard, D. B., Pedersen, T. Å., Pettersson, I., Ludvigsen, S., Kjeldsen, T., Jensen, K. J. and Hubálek, F. (2013), Insulin analog with additional disulfide bond has increased stability and preserved activity. Protein Science, 22: 296–305. doi: 10.1002/pro.2211
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Danish Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation and the Novo Nordisk STAR program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.