Chunyan Yang and Huirong Pan contributed equally to this work.
Hepatitis E virus capsid protein assembles in 4M urea in the presence of salts
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 314–326, March 2013
How to Cite
Yang, C., Pan, H., Wei, M., Zhang, X., Wang, N., Gu, Y., Du, H., Zhang, J., Li, S. and Xia, N. (2013), Hepatitis E virus capsid protein assembles in 4M urea in the presence of salts. Protein Science, 22: 314–326. doi: 10.1002/pro.2213
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 01:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Chinese government: National Science Fund. Grant Number: 30925030
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81172885, 81172895
- Fujian Provincial Science Fund. Grant Numbers: 2011J06015, 2010Y4008
- Key Program in New Drug R&D. Grant Number: 2012ZX09101316
- 111 Project of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: B06016
- Xiamen Science Fund. Grant Numbers: 3502Z20101001, 3502Z20105006
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.