In silico study of human aquaporin AQP11 and AQP12 channels
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 455–466, April 2013
How to Cite
Calvanese, L., Pellegrini-Calace, M. and Oliva, R. (2013), In silico study of human aquaporin AQP11 and AQP12 channels. Protein Science, 22: 455–466. doi: 10.1002/pro.2227
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 05:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- MIUR PON-SPACI 2006. Grant Number: 68/2002
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.