Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 564–576, May 2013
How to Cite
Wu, R., Gu, M., Wilton, R., Babnigg, G., Kim, Y., Pokkuluri, P. R., Szurmant, H., Joachimiak, A. and Schiffer, M. (2013), Insight into the sporulation phosphorelay: Crystal structure of the sensor domain of Bacillus subtilis histidine kinase, KinD. Protein Science, 22: 564–576. doi: 10.1002/pro.2237
The submitted manuscript has been created by UChicago Argonne, LLC, Operator of Argonne National Laboratory (“Argonne”). Argonne, a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, is operated under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The U.S. Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 04:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM094585, GM019416
- The U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research, under contract DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!