Membrane phospholipid bilayer as a determinant of monoacylglycerol lipase kinetic profile and conformational repertoire
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 774–787, June 2013
How to Cite
Nasr, M. L., Shi, X., Bowman, A. L., Johnson, M., Zvonok, N., Janero, D. R., Vemuri, V. K., Wales, T. E., Engen, J. R. and Makriyannis, A. (2013), Membrane phospholipid bilayer as a determinant of monoacylglycerol lipase kinetic profile and conformational repertoire. Protein Science, 22: 774–787. doi: 10.1002/pro.2257
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 01:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health; Grant numbers: DA003801 and DA009158 (to AM); Grant sponsor: National Institute on Drug Abuse; Grant numbers: GM08607 and GM101135 (to JRE); Grant sponsors: National Institute of General Medical Sciences and by a research collaboration with Waters Corporation (to JRE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!