Exploration of swapping enzymatic function between two proteins: A simulation study of chorismate mutase and isochorismate pyruvate lyase
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 809–822, June 2013
How to Cite
Choutko, A., Eichenberger, A. P., van Gunsteren, W. F. and Dolenc, J. (2013), Exploration of swapping enzymatic function between two proteins: A simulation study of chorismate mutase and isochorismate pyruvate lyase. Protein Science, 22: 809–822. doi: 10.1002/pro.2264
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- National Center of Competence in Research (NCCR) in Structural Biology; Grant sponsor: Swiss National Science Foundation . Grant Number: 200020-137827
- National Competence Center for Research (NCCR) in Structural Biology; Grant sponsor: European Research Council . Grant Number: 228076
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.