Author Contributions O.A., O.K., A.G., and A.G. conceived and designed the experiments. O.A. performed the computational experiments. All analyzed the data and wrote the paper.
Structural and functional analysis of perforin mutations in association with clinical data of familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis type 2 (FHL2) patients
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 823–839, June 2013
How to Cite
An, O., Gursoy, A., Gurgey, A. and Keskin, O. (2013), Structural and functional analysis of perforin mutations in association with clinical data of familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis type 2 (FHL2) patients. Protein Science, 22: 823–839. doi: 10.1002/pro.2265
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!