Abbreviations: Isd, iron-regulated surface determinant; ITC, isothermal titration calorimetry; NEAT, near transporter; PPIX, protoporphyrin IX.
Selective binding of antimicrobial porphyrins to the heme-receptor IsdH-NEAT3 of Staphylococcus aureus
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright Copyright © 2013 The Protein Society
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 942–953, July 2013
How to Cite
Vu, N. T., Moriwaki, Y., Caaveiro, J. M. M., Terada, T., Tsutsumi, H., Hamachi, I., Shimizu, K. and Tsumoto, K. (2013), Selective binding of antimicrobial porphyrins to the heme-receptor IsdH-NEAT3 of Staphylococcus aureus. Protein Science, 22: 942–953. doi: 10.1002/pro.2276
Hiroshi Tsutsumi's current address is Department of Bioengineering, Graduate School of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Yokohama 226-8501, Japan
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 12:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Photon Factory, Tsukuba, Japan. Grant Number: 2011G574 and 2009G039
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.