Methods and Applications
High-throughput instant quantification of protein expression and purity based on photoactive yellow protein turn off/on label
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 by AlphaMed Press
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 1109–1117, August 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Ganesan, P. and Ihee, H. (2013), High-throughput instant quantification of protein expression and purity based on photoactive yellow protein turn off/on label. Protein Science, 22: 1109–1117. doi: 10.1002/pro.2286
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- Research Center Program (CA1201) of IBS (Institute for Basic Science) in Korea
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.